10 August 2008

Our Bamber


So let me tell you about my amazing sister-in-law Amber (aka Bamber to me...yes, I'm sure she loves her annoying nickname). Amber just graduated from U of I last May and is now a floral designer in Champaign (she does great work-she did all our wedding flowers 2 years ago). She is one of those girls whose quiet spirit compliments her solidness as a Christian & leader. Amber has put up with us working on the farm: landscaping, painting, cleaning, & general slave work required by her big brother Arlan. We had the privilege to spend the afternoon in Champaign with her last Saturday evening walking on the campus, eating on Green, & soaking up Moonstruck Cafe. We love you Bamber!

2 comments:

Kaleigh said...

Bamber... that kinda has a nice ring to it ;)

love ya guys and that is pretty sweet that you have a blog now!
:)

Janelle said...

Indeed it does!

And do we love having her in Champaign...

Btw, I can't believe you guys were in town this weekend... Katie, did you know we were downtown Chicago for the Monday thunderstorm/tornado action as well? Who knew? :) Hope to see you sometime soon...