27 May 2011

showering Lindsay


Over a month ago (pathetic I'm just getting around to it, I know!), some friends hosted a shower for our Lindsay. It was SO neat to get many of us together from IL, MN, IN & even Jamaica...many of us who haven't seen each other since we either roomed together during college, working days or ran around in young group!

We enjoyed catching up, yummy food, and of course, showering Linds with lots of great gifts for her upcoming wedding in July. It was extra special to have her Mom & sister, Erika, with us for the night as well.

Congratulations girl & best wishes as your big day approaches!



Back: Janel Wiegand, Jessie Esterling, Andria Sprunger, Erika Gramm, Alesa Bahler
On the couch: Keri Plattner, Jolynn Hodel, Holly Levy, Kendra Knapp (soon to be Dohman!) & Lindsay Gramm (soon to be Montana!)


On left [not pictured above]: Heidi Rinkenberger, holding Alesa's Ellie




two darling babies whot attended the party:
Kendra, holding Jolynn's little Landry & Holly, holding Alesa's little Ellie.













so Keri's sister Kasey couldn't make it to the shower, but that didn't stop her from calling us to get a run down of who was all there & what Linds received for gifts...
basically, what Kasey (aka Ms. Life of the Party) was missing out on!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the terrible picture Katie! Oh well, I am realizing I don't like any pictures now that I am getting older and have had kids. I never really liked any before either...so I guess maybe it's just me. haha.
It was good seeing you the other day! So fun you guys will be closer!

arlan and katie said...

Oh, Heid's...it's not terrible...you look cute! It was the only picture I had with you in it, so it was going on...sorry! :)