02 May 2011

easter in iowa 2011

I can't believe Easter was just last week! So much has happened in 7 days...I finally have time to sit down and post a few pictures from our time out in Iowa over Easter. My 2 aunts from Phoenix were home, along with my cousin Kolette and her two boys. It made for some busy yet fun family get-togethers!


the kids waiting for pizza while coloring


Aunt Emmy getting in on the fun


my darling red-head niece, Mali (Lonn's) with Grandpa-she loves rubbing his smooth head too!


Haven trying on Grandpa's boots!
I think she looks like a hufflepud from Narnia's Dawn Treader, except they only have 1 foot :)



Haven's highlight of the trip~riding in Grandpa's truck & getting to honk his horn!
She is obsessed with trucks right now & any time she's sees them when we are driving [especially on interstate], she wildly honks her little horn or waves!





Haven & Macy [Lonn's] playing!


Aunt Emmy got plenty of smooches from Haven :)





Haven loved playing hide-n-seek with Aunt Lois & Aunt Vonnie-these 2 make her laugh!
I had a better picture of the play, but was pretty sure Aunt Lois would NOT have thought it was good! :)


Haven's new favorite past time-coloring!


the kids at Mali's birthday party getting ready for the Easter egg hunt!





Haven's treasure


Mali ready to dig in!


Easter morning with Grandpa & Grandma


1 comment:

Twyla said...

love these pictures..your aunts make me laugh and I am just looking at them laughing...can we adopt them in our Schlipf/Miller family?

Happy to hear about your house! God's moving..
you!! :)