30 July 2012

six years

Six years ago today, it was another hot summer day...it was a Sunday and it was the day Arlan and I said our vows

I look back on that day with a smile on my face & realize all God has taught & blessed me through my husband...

Arlan teaches me to never settle for mediocrity.
He teaches me the value of loyalty.
and love.
and that simple, nerdy things in life are sometimes the best :)
he believes in me
he challenges me
he unconditionally loves me and...
above all...
he points me to Christ.

Thank you Arlan for 6 years of love, compassion, mercy & for living life together~I love you.


 you didn't believe me, did you?!

Sunday morning bridal party pictures at Gary & Marla's

 
 Saturday morning family pictures at David Davis Mansion

 our reception at the Doubletree Hotel

and lastly, I feel like this picture says volumes  :)



2 comments:

smw said...

Congrats!!

Tami said...

congratulations, Arlo and Katia! Love you two and am proud of you two!!