02 May 2012

I caved....

Well, my dear blog readers...after eluding the enormous world that facebook has become, I finally caved and set up my account yesterday (sigh)...I'm excited yet apprehensive...what if no one wants to be my friend?  What if no one cares?  What if I won't like it? (sigh, sigh)

and then I remember...I probably won't post my minute by minute days but I will post lots of pictures and use my facebook account as a way to extend my blog...

and if I'm really honest with myself...I'll probably really like facebook because I like to think I'm "in the know" :)

For those of you wondering why it's taken this long for me to have an account...well, when my husband and I were both public school teachers, we just didn't want one...we didn't want to know what our student's were doing every weekend...ergh!  But now, since we are both out of education for the time being...here I come facebook world! 

PS-will you be my friend?  (hee-hee :)

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Oh man Katie! I need someone else to stay strong with me and avoid facebook! Ha ha, no, I don't blame you one bit. Good for you!

Nancy said...

Argghh! I will not w.a.i.v.e.r.! Ha! I guess it's Jolynn and I left standing. Please know I would love to be your real friend! Hugs to you.....