10 May 2012

grandma's coming!...and garage sale time!


While the above two subjects don't quite go hand-in-hand, they are going on the same post!

Today we await the arrival (at approx. 10am) of my Mom from Iowa...it's been about 6 months since her last visit and Haven is especially excited! We have great plans of shopping, the Peoria Zoo and time together...I'm especially excited she is spending Mother's Day here :)

On a different note, Mom will also get to help host my first garage sale!  While I usually am an avid attender of garage sales, I will now train my thoughts on hosting one...myself & another friend from Bloomington church (right down the street) decided to tag-team our sales together, so if you are in the area, stop on by!

301 Plumage Ct. - Th. 12-7; Fri. 9-2; Sat. 8-11 multifamily sale: girls clothes (18m-10/12) misses (S, 4/6), boys clothes (4-8), stroller, double stroller, toys, books, household, train table, pink bunk bed comforters

400 Plumage Ct. – Th. 12-7; Fri. 9-2; Sat. 8-11 multifamily sale: very  nice name brand clothes for family: GAP, Old Navy, BR, JCrew, Ralph, Gymboree, Tommy; girls (0-5), boys (0-5), women (M/L, 10/12), men (M/L, 30/32), toys, books, household, misc.; Sunsetter 10 X 12 motorized  retractable awning




No comments: