19 November 2010

Friday's Funny-holiday decorating

So last Friday I got motivated to decorate for the holidays...partly because I always get very over-eager for the season and partly because I'm hosting my friend, Alesa's, babies shower this Saturday...hosting always seems to "encourage" me to do things a bit faster.

I'm not the most innovative interior designer, but here's what it looks like:


this is my Fall decor I took down....


....and replaced it with my nativity scene.


my tree collection


since my plant-loving husband hates getting rid of some of our greenery in the winter time, I incorporated my geraniums into our display...yes, Buddy-these geraniums are from your rehearsal dinner 1.5 years ago.



my entry way display....

Now what is so 'funny' about this Friday Funny post...well, it was a balmy 70 degrees outside and as the previous picture attests, it was warm enough for my neighbor lady to still have her Boston fern outside!

crazy? I know :)



No comments: