26 November 2010

Friday's Funny-cousins

Ah, cousins...you gotta love em!

Today's post is in honor to little Charlee, who turned the big 1, about 3 weeks ago. I just realized I never posted any pictures! It was a chaotic but fun night watching Charles open up her gifts.

Happy Birthday sweetie...we love you!



Isn't she darling?! A little Cathy in the making ;)



Haven & Charles playing away


all 3 kiddos liked playing together with Charlee's fridge magnets



this picture cracks me up!
cousin Will loves being by Grandpa, but especially when he gets to drink Sprite!
isn't his very intense look towards the soda can something?

[**insert for Theresa's sake: if this was my kid, I wouldn't think it was all that funny!]


and last, my inspiration for this Friday Funny post, the 4 oldest cousins being silly in the basement!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's my favorite bunch of crazy little kids! So cute. :)

Love,
Aunt Amber