21 November 2010

amazing women


This past Tuesday I got the privilege of spending time with eight lovely ladies.

Ladies who have touched my life. They have married. Raised children. Loved grandchildren. Laughed with friends. Learned hard lessons. Lost loved ones. And most & foremost, trusted Jesus. And I got the honor of getting a small glimpse into some of their hearts.

It was a beautiful brunch held at the Tearoom at the Depot in Mackinaw.

Thank you ladies for your wisdom, your smiles, your laughter...what a special time.

1 comment:

Ashley Baner said...

I love this Katie!! I have wanted to do this for some time and it has never worked (not been the priority to be honest!) The great thing is, I would have the same group of ladies! They are ALL so special! I love your gift of hosting and wish it would rub off on me!!!