09 September 2008

Woe is Kate


So I once again find myself "under the weather"...whether it is actually the change in weather or just our crazy schedule's or crazy teenage germs, I have another cold. By about 4th hour (11:25am - 12:20pm) my body begins to ache & I can hardly breathe. Today during lunch, Arlan had a "great" solution - if I take a Benadryl, my nose won't run very much & I'll feel better. Well, I did feel better by approx. 1:00pm, but by about 1:30pm, I was getting very sleepy, inpatient (not good for a teacher with one more period of the day), and very lethargic. It was a true miracle we made it home...just in time for me to hit the couch in a stupor. Sleep, juice, sleep, hot tea...the cycle continues...ugh!

2 comments:

Clint said...

How are you feeling today, Sunshine? Just make sure you're feeling better by this weekend :)

alesa

Marla said...

Poor Katie...hope it doesn't last long. We are hoping to see you this weekend!!! (Since I didn't talk to you at all in church last weekend:(