21 June 2013

summer fun ~ June

As I upload pictures on to my computer from my phone, I am quickly realizing almost one month of summer is gone (insert sigh).  We've spent some fun days at the pool, playing out back, bike rides, park/picnic trips & zoo trips already...before I get too backlogged with pictures, I thought I would update with pictures from June.

a trip to Peoria Zoo with our Hodel friends





the 3-some of cousins with their friend Ashlyn at the Central IL Preview Show



whale pool time!

a trip down the slide at Savannah Park

backyard water gun duel!

trying to conquer the monkey bars

she's getting stronger, but can't quite do it on her own yet ;)

 
"look Mom-I created a hanger Monkey"...whatever that is!

thank you Aunt Twyla for the yummy watermelon

Father's Day 2013 and her new haircut

thanks Arianne...we love it!

Sunday morning photo shoot
 
Tuesday night Family baseball in Bloomington

Anderson Splash Park with her friend Kate



 in the nursery with cousin Will at Gridley's VBS

the zoo lady painted Haven's face at the Miller Park Zoo's birthday bash!

meeting a new friend, Keegan Dohman

We also hosted the Miller & Schlipf's for Father's Day so it was fun to catch up family...below are just a few pictures of that festivity.
































Daddy opening his Father's Day presents...he got a flashlight "for camping" from Haven & 2 new dress shirts & a new tie from me...handy, huh?

 an attempt at a Father's Day shot :)

Almost done...pictures from our family camp out:

smore time!





Haven, why do you like tenting so much?
"Because it's SOOOOO cozy!"

Yep, Mommy set up the tent all by herself!

If our camp site looks a lot like our backyard...well, because it is!

 


sooo, maybe I was the last one to wake up :)...at like 6:30AM!! 
Ahh...the joys of camping!

a Daddy-daughter date at Parklands!

she loves Parklands :)


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

A hanger monkey is a gigantic monkey in a barrel game ...I totally get ya Haven! :)

U guys do so many fun things!!