05 June 2013

Elegantes Trunk Show--Shop for a cause & support our adoption!

Date: Friday, June 21, 2013
Time: 10:00am till 7:00pm...stop by anytime!
Location: my house in Normal
 
 
The Clothes:Elegantees are the merger of elegant and tees, and mix in the season’s coolest trends. Designed in NYC with modesty in mind, the brand is wearable and affordable.
To check out possible styles & see what this company stands for check out their website...
http://elegantees.com
 
The Cause:Elegantees are sewn by survivors of sex trafficking in Nepal and in New York City. One of the biggest challenges for survivors is finding healthy employment. Elegantees offers fair-trade employment to them. The sales are reinvested into back their lives and toward the freedom of others in modern-day slavery.  A portion of this sale will also help fund our Ugandan adoption.
 
The Event:Come join me in supporting a great cause and have some fun shopping too...I will have samples to try on, which will help you know if you like them when ordering. Of course, there will also be snacks...I hope you can come!
 
**Note: if you are not from Central IL but would like to support this great cause, please email me & I can get back to you on what styles are available.  Only certain styles will be mailed to me & I can be in contact with you regarding what styles (from online) will be available to purchase at my show.
 
Email me: katiekmiller@gmail.com or facebook me with questions!
 

 

No comments: