02 December 2011

Friday's Funny - Grandma's cart

So if you read my last post, you'd realize shopping with my mother in her current handicapped state & my 2-year old daughter isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world...but with several laughs, several bumps/crashes, and hooking both a table & clothes rack in Children's Place within 30 seconds of each other, we survived a 1/2 day shopping at both Target & the Empire Mall in Sioux Falls.

If you are curious:
1. the Empire's motorized carts are WAY better than Targets.
2. Targets carts actually beep when you back up...just like construction trucks!
3. the mall's carts have two speeds: rabbit & turtle...I'll let you decide which speed my Mom used.
4. Yes, much to Mom's chagrin, we did see people we knew!
5. Mom could actually go faster (when on rabbit speed, of course) than I could walk pushing Haven in a stroller laden with bags...she liked that!






No comments: