04 April 2011

five years

Five years~this coming July actually~my husband and I exchanged our wedding vows.

five years. many memories. many moments. many lessons. many blessings.

and one course, one Haven.

This past week we traveled to the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii and enjoyed an anniversary trip like non-other...the sights, hiking, resort, amazing dinners...ahh, all was thoroughly enjoyed.

It was a bit longer than I would have liked to leave Haven and by day 3-4, I was pinning for her but as you'll see in a later post, she was well taken care of by her Miller grandparents & our newlywed friends, Holly & Kent.

Lots of pictures so I decided the best way to display them was via video...while I hope you enjoy it, it does happen to be about 3 minutes! Consider yourself warned :)



1 comment:

Jamie Bahr said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures...brings back great memories of our Kauai honeymoon almost nine years ago! Makes me think we may just have to revisit there for our tenth :) We also visited Pearl Harbor as we both agreed that we couldn't be in Hawaii without visiting such an amazing and sobering place. Congrats on five years and one beautiful daughter!