25 March 2011

no Friday Funny....

....as we have been busy packing, organizing, cleaning, & preparing for VACATION!

I'll be honest, so much is happening right now in our life with both our families, listing our home, and looking for a new home that it doesn't quite seem like appropriate timing for a week get-a-way; however, we booked our wonderful 5-year anniversary trip last August & now it is upon us. (this coming July will be 5 years)

Rest, relaxation, beaches, hiking, reading, yet sadly, no Haven. Yep, our first big outing without our little Princess. Rest assured, Haven will have no trouble getting spoiled at Grandma Miller's & "Aunt Holly's" house but I will miss her. [deep breath, deep breath]

Anxious to know where we are going? Well, just you wait & find out! Here's a hint :)


3 comments:

Twyla said...

Have a wonderful trip! We love you guys!

barb said...

Wow, hard to believe 5 yrs. already. Callie had an outfit like that when she was about 18 months old. I'm sure she would appreciate if I didn't share (although I think she looked just as adorable as Haven). Have a great trip!!

Tami said...

WAIT!! HOLD THE PHONE!!! Has it really been 5 YEARS?!?! How is that possible?!?! I hope you all have an AMAZING trip...too bad I'm not going with ya to fill that second bedroom...oh wait, this is an anniversary trip. My bad, I forgot!