15 February 2011

a quick trip to arizona

Haven and I had quite the trip to good ole Phoenix, AZ, last week for sun & fun! My mom has 2 sisters (lovingly known as "the aunts" to those who have had the pleasure of meeting them) in Phoenix and thus when my parents decided to take a little winter snowbird vacation south, Haven and I headed that direction as well. I'm pretty sure she had 3 Grandmas all week! Thanks again aunts for hosting us-we had such a grand time!



Grandma & Haven relaxing on their hotel deck

Haven & Papa ready for the pool


enjoying a snack poolside with Grandma


Haven sporting her new favorite toy...Aunt Vonnie's old cell phone-she loved it!


Grandpa taught Haven to play basketball


the ladies got pedicures-so fun!



the finished product...plus Haven wanted her feet in as well :)


Haven with my cousin Kolette's boys: Kole (4.5) & Kadyn (1.5)


Haven loved being outside and especially when Aunt Lo would play with her!







1 comment:

Alesa said...

So fun! Glad you were able to get away! Love you :)