20 July 2010

random pictures


Haven is 8 months old and I feel like in just the last few weeks has really changed. She has been crawling since mid-late June, but now is everywhere and nothing seems off limits: the bathrooms, the utility room, little nooks & cranies-I find her everywhere! She is also pulling herself up, scooting around while standing, and just today mastered her first stair by herself...such a fun age right now! Enjoy!



Haven & her friend Cade in Mason City




Like mother, like daughter...supposedly I LOVED "helping" my mother unload & load the dishwasher when I was a tyke. [insert: when I emailed this picture to my mother in Iowa, her response was "I actually let you stand on the dishwasher". Hmm...


Mommy helping me with my ABC's.


Doesn't she look so innocent? :)


Grandma & Grandpa and us at my cousin Chelsey's wedding in MPLS.


Daddy & I on Father's Day-his first!


and last but not least, how Mommy found me after she was making me some baby food in the kitchen-I was tuckered! :)

2 comments:

Twyla said...

Can't believe how fast she is growing up!! She is such a cutie!!

Marj said...

I love following your blog and looking at all of the pictures of
Haven! She is beautiful! I miss you and I hope we are able to get together sometime (:
Marj