22 June 2010

here you go my sister...

So according to some family members (we won't mention names, will we Em?), it is past time to update some pictures...so here we go!



Some more Florida pictures












My friend Drew Hodel came over to visit-it was fun but you can probably tell who had the better time :)




A Sunday morning photo shoot.






One of my favorite activities!



The 3 Amigos at cousin Ezra's birthday party.




And guess what I'm getting oh so close to accomplishing?!

2 comments:

Kaleigh said...

That makes me laugh about the three amigos :) that is what me, jeremy, and amber were known as :)

Cute pics! Looks like Florida was fun!!

Amber said...

She seems to look ticked off in a lot of these pictures...hopefully she doesn't have the Schlipf disposition....

and Arlan, Baxter is looking REAL nice....

love,
aunt amber