14 January 2009

Catching up...again...

Since I haven't blogged since yep, Dec. 24th, I thought I'd take a moment to catch up my readers (if you are still out there) and events, etc. occurring the last several weeks:

  • Spent Christmas Eve & Christmas Day with our Miller family; highlight was a wonderful Christmas Day message & amazing "Joy to the World" by the Gridley congregation!
  • Traveled to Lester the day after to spend with our Kellenberger family; my Dad's SURPRISE 60th party was a highlight as friends & family helped celebrate. My Aunt Vonnie from AZ was also back in Iowa & it was special to spend time with her. Also special to meet my new cousin, Lucy-what a beautiful baby.
  • School started again Jan. 5th & since then our lives have been consumed with students, lessons, grading...the usuals that go along with education.
  • Cousin Tom Miller went to meet Jesus this past Sunday so Thurs. night & Friday morning will be spent saying our final, temporary goodbyes. He is Orlan's first cousin, never married & a special part of the Miller family-he will be missed!



-

No comments: