08 February 2013

Friday's Funny-tumbling

This past fall, I signed Haven up for winter Tiny Tumblers through the Normal Parks & Rec.
It's a great 8 session program to "feel-out" whether your 3-5 year old is well, a tiny tumbler.  Having been in gymnastics myself as a young girl, I of course wanted to see if my prodigy liked what I liked.
So far, Haven has been doing great and always says "this is SO FUN Mom"!  Myself, as an aware parent & constant teacher, love the fact she is getting instruction from someone other than ME!  After last week's session, it appears my daughter does NEED reinforcement in the listening department as she was frequently goofing around and talking...I know!  Wherever does she get that lack of attention from?!?!

 all ready for session 1!

 learning to ahem, SIT while waiting for the other kids to come in




demonstrating her crab walk

No comments: