14 December 2012

Thanksgiving in Lester

Yes, dear sister...I am well behind in blogging.
Now that I have FB, it is easy to let my dear blog slack...however, I know this will serve as our digital file of pictures and happenings for years to come and thus, on this Friday afternoon, I will attempt to catch up...starting with Thanksgiving in Iowa.

Haven and Macy had a grand ole time playing in the basement...and with a cousin old enough to read to her, Haven was highly entertained :)

 Aisley & I

 Black Friday strategics :)

 cousins Aisley & Burkelle...aren't these two delicious!?



 attempt 1

 attempt 2

 attempt 3

 hopeless...yet attempt 4

Grandma Iowa and her new granddaughters

 Havers & backyard cousin Lucy

 the girls getting into their pajamas

Sunday morning photo shoot 



very cold, yet Haven wanted to 'play outside'



 and while Arlan went back to Watershed, Haven and I spent a couple extra days with Grandma and then headed up to MPLS to spend some time with family & also get introduced to Mr. Malakai Montana-he.is.darling!

 and really liked me :)

Congrats Linds & Marcus...he's a gem!

No comments: