14 November 2011

spoiled

So while we were away for our couples weekend to Michigan, Haven received ROYAL treatment from my Mom who flew in from Iowa AND her two sisters from Phoenix. Haven now chews gum (she prefers pink gum), says "oh nuts" or "oh sugar" when something goes wrong, and LOVES candy! Hmm...what a parent sacrifices for time away :)

Thanks again Mom & Aunts for watching Haven....it was so fun to have you here!



Chutes & Ladders and Memory are some of Haven's favorite games right now...I have yet to beat my daughter in Chutes & Ladders...I'm not sure what is more pathetic: the fact I'm 0-4 or the fact I'm NOT purposefully letting her win! :)

Haven and Aunt Vonnie tied during Memory.







Aunt Vonnie & Aunt Lo showed Haven how to really make a splash with her rain boots & coat :)



the Aunts & Mom even got in on Haven's first trick-or-treating...her outfit?
a garden gnome!
I mean, how other many garden gnomes do you suppose we saw?!







No comments: