18 January 2011

a visit from the grandparents

Haven got Royal treatment this past weekend as my parents made the trip from Lester to visit for a long weekend-it was such fun! She got her "boohks" read to her many a time, drew lots of pictures on her magna doodle and got lots of kisses & hugs...Monday morning was a rude awakening in her life! :)


Haven loved rubbing Papa's smooth head :)




ready for Sunday church!


John & Cheryl Knobloch, my Dad's cousin, also hosted us Sunday evening~it was a special evening with lots of memories shared and it was neat having both my Great Aunt Eleanor & Great Aunt Vonnie there as well.


Haven & Cheryl reading her books




great Aunt Eleanor is SO much like my own Grandma Kellenberger~same look, mannerisms...everything! I always feel like I'm transported back in time with my own Grandma when we are with her.


Aunt Vonnie & Dad

No comments: