24 September 2010

a day at Tanner's

Ahh, now that it is officially Fall, I waited a mere one day before I packed up Toodlebugs and headed off to Speer to visit one of my favorite places in Central IL, Tanner's Orchards. It was an unusually warm, windy day but Haven, myself and "Aunt" Holly had quite the time nonetheless!





Our little Punkers amidst the Pumpkins...this is how she got her nickname as a mere 10.5 months ago, I thought I was doomed to deliver on Halloween night, thus we called her Pumpkin & then I turned it into Punkers...to this day, Arlan's really not a HUGE fan of the nickname :)












Punkers thought she was quite "big-stuff" playing on the playground with the big kids.




Haven wasn't necessarily a fan of the goats, as we arrived fairly early and these trained goats got very excited (aka hungry) to see visitors.





Haven in the funny mirror...she thought this looked more interesting than the goats!


"Aunt Holly" and Punkers

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your little girl is SO cute! Tanners is #1 in my list of favorite fall activities.