18 April 2009

Spring Break 2009

The week after D.C. was our Spring Break so off to Utah & Arizona we went. It was great to see the beautiful creation of Zion National Park. We also traveled down through the Grand Canyon, stayed a night in Sedona and then landed in Phoenix to see family for the Easter holiday. It was a great whirl-wind of a week but so much fun...especially to see my family! Enjoy some pictures...

Zion National Park, Utah

Grand Canyon and the Colorado River

The pretty red-rocks of Sedona, AZ

My cousin's first, Kole...he and I became great pals that week!


He is such a fun little kid...even at a VERY early Easter sunrise service!

Uncle Ells & Aunt Lois took us to see my maternal grandfather's grave.

Aunt Vonnie got us tickets to see the Diamondbacks play the Dodgers...2nd row!

1 comment:

Tami said...

did you get your hair cut, katie?!?! looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys even more!!!! looks so fun!