28 March 2009

The Aunts & Mom


Last weekend, Arlan and I were privileged hosts to my dear mother from Iowa (far right) and also her two sisters, Lois & Lavonne (from left). Let's just say it was quite entertaining! All three flew in for a funeral [friend of their mom's in Eureka] on Friday and stayed until Monday. It was great! From the Mennonite Relief Sale (which they thoroughly enjoyed catching up with the vast array of AC attenders) to shopping on Saturday to Gridley church on Sunday, I'm pretty sure Central IL will not be the same...it was such a pleasure hosting all of you at once...please, make this an annual trip!


Lois has a knack for finding the stresses in your life...all from your feet!
While painful, it is helpful :)

My mom & me


1 comment:

Jamie Bahr said...

Katie-love the pic of you and your mom! We should catch up sometime, but I am guessing you are very busy with teaching! Jamie